Available in our stunning leopard print, our long sleeve bodysuit is a versatile style that can be worn on its own or paired with other pieces in baby's wardrobe.
Made from buttery-soft Viscose from Bamboo, the fabric is breathable and beautifully soft on sensitive skin.
- Snap buttons along the neckline for easy dressing
- Snap button crutch closure for easy nappy change
- Printed inner care labels to reduce irritation
- Comes in a matching reusable drawstring bag
Fabric Composition: 95% Viscose from Bamboo & 5% Spandex
Fabric Weight: 180GSM (ideal for Spring/Summer seasons)
Fit: True to size, snug fit. Please size up if you are hesitant on sizing.
Please note that the fit for our Leopard collection is more true-to-size than our previous Secret Garden, Cityscape & Gingham collections that ran large. If you would like the same fit as last time, please size up.
Model Elkie is 12 months old & is wearing Size 6-12 mths - it was a snug fit for her and she plans to update her wardrobe to 12-18 mths very soon :)
Viscose from Bamboo is known to be lightweight, breathable, and extra buttery soft for your baby's delicate skin. It is hypoallergenic, allowing moisture to evaporate and dry quickly. Its lush texture makes it a favourite among all ages.
Its natural weave makes it stretchy enough for a nice snug fit, yet comfortable for all-day wear.
Viscose from bamboo is a lightweight material that has many benefits for mother and baby including being hypoallergenic, soft & stretchy. Further, our bamboo baby clothing is pre-washed so colours will not fade with use.
Due to the delicate nature of your bamboo baby clothing, we recommend following these care instructions for your garments:
What is the best way to wash bamboo baby clothing?
- Delicate cycle (bonus points for using a delicate bag!)
- Turn off agitator if you have one
- With like fabrics or other delicates
- Inside out to decrease piling
- Zip it up to avoid pilling
What is the best way to dry bamboo baby clothing?
- Lay flat to air dry (as hang drying can stretch the fabric out)
- A drying rack is a great option!